3d Models: Ancient Cavalry
A downloadable 3d asset pack
- Over 40 different Iron Age European and Mediterranean cavalry figures
- Hi-quality, low-poly build no greater than 800 tris per model.
- Fully rigged and capable of being posed
- Good for mobile apps, or games with lots and lots of entities in a single session.
- Available formats: DAE, BLEND
When it comes to game/multimedia design, horsemen and cavalry can be difficult to create as far as modelling and animation be concerned. This pack, consisting of several thoughtfully designed Greek, Phoenician, Spanish, Thracian and barbarian horsemen with varying weapons, will put your mind at ease with regards to your project's rate of progress.
Designed to be as economical and lightweight as possible, this pack consists of over 40 different horsemen, each one with a .blend file, as well as a corresponding COLLADA file for animation work. All ideal for school projects, or for creating a quick game to order with the least fuss.
We charge no royalties on our works, but would greatly appreciate it, if in the credits of your work, you did acknowledge where you purchased these buildings from -- it would not cost you a thing and would be the right and proper thing to do so.
In order to download this 3d asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.17 USD. You will get access to the following files: