Lowpoly Aegean Bronze Age / Mycenaean buildings
A downloadable asset pack
- 6 models based off Bronze Age Aegean architecture
- Low-poly, yet highly detailed.
- Good for top-down, lightweight productions.
Be it Troy, Mycenae, ancient Syria or Israel (or even Atlantis for that matter) this set comprising five major building should help you in your quest to build a perfect ancient city tableau.
This set contains:
- 2 large public buildings
- 1 citadel
- 2 temples (1 big, 1 small)
- houses and modular parts for towers and walls.
- Geometry: Polygon mesh
- Polygons: 1,984 ave per model
- Vertices: 10,000 ave per model
- Formats available: .blend, .fbx, .obj, .dae
We charge no royalties on our works, but would greatly appreciate it, if in the credits of your work, you did acknowledge where you purchased these buildings from -- it would not cost you a thing and would be the right and proper thing to do so.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.35 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.