Need better quality models? try buying my Mediaeval Infantry pack on CGTrader!
3d Models: Barbarian and East Roman Cavalry
A downloadable 3d asset pack
- 40 different models, both mounted and on foot, based off 2,500 years of human history.
- 1 chariot, 12 footmen, 1 chariot horse, and 26 horsemen.
- Low-poly, hi-detail work ideal for mobile games or productions needing many entities at the same time.
- tri count: <800 per model.
- Fully rigged and capable of being posed
- Available formats: DAE, BLEND
HINT: For a free sample, visit Verrix Microassets.
Whether you are looking for your average fantasy setting with knights and barbarians, or something more serious like a Bronze Age or Dark Age setting, this pack can help. With over 20 mounted figures and a chariot to boot, you will not be found wanting for any historical or fantastic game or multimedia setting of your choice, be it the dawn of civilisations or the fall of empires.
- Byzantines (East Roman)
We charge no royalties on our works, but would greatly appreciate it, if in the credits of your work, you did acknowledge where you purchased these buildings from -- it would not cost you a thing and would be the right and proper thing to do so.
In order to download this 3d asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files: